11 February 2009

...And a Pinch to Grow an Inch!!

It's a damn great day to be alive. Incidentally, it's also my birthday.

It's 73 degrees outside, the sun is shining, and there's not a cloud in the sky. (Although if history says anything, there will be.) I'm off today from work, and tomorrow, and the day after. Also the weekend that follows. And, in a true testament that I'm living the good life these days, my friends have not forgotten me...sending cards, gifts, emails. From a world close and to lands afar, I've been contacted by many. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.

Let me share some of which I've received today by email (both videos from YouTube)...

From Lisa (who thankfully sent me something else as a gift, but this is pretty damn cute in its own right):

The Birthday Hamster


From J, who sent this off in a moment while getting some overpriced coffee in SoCal (and this is so wrong on so many levels, but brings back some great memories of working with her...smooches, kiddo!):

Weird Al Yankovic singing "Happy Birthday". Lyrics can be found here.

("Come on boys and girls, sing along...okay?")

These friends alone make my day even more special, even more memorable.

And I love you, one and all.

No comments: