05 March 2007

A simple word of thanks...

To those who know me personally and knew how difficult this past week has been and why, I just wanted to say a big 'thank you'. Some days have been better than others to be certain...and even when they were 'down' days, I tried to put a happy face on it and trudge through, often with mixed success at best. But even I have to admit it's always damn nice to come back home and read some encouraging emails from friends who care. Love and blessings to you all.

To those who don't so know me so well and don't understand my personal journey, all I can say is please forgive me for the tardiness and sporadic nature in my posting here as of late. I've been battling the rapids, see, but at long last I'm starting to view the calmer shoreline once again. I'm a bit worse for wear, but I'm still afloat and I think I've maybe even recaptured a favourable wind.

Time will tell, of course, but the time I took to pull away and reflect these last few days has done me a lot of good.

No comments: